Featured System April 2008 - Midasblenny

Our Featured System for April belongs to Midasblenny...

Congratulations on a well balanced system.

front1.gif

Click on the photo to see the full writeup.

Your free hamper of Omega One foods compliments of Henk Hugo of www.peckoltia.co.za will be on it's way to you shortly.

Wow Stunning system there, well done:thumbup:

you guys really need to see this tank in real life - wow it is fantastic - was over at Robin's house more then a month ago and actually wow does not cover how good this tank really is

congratz Robin

wow it looks awsome in the photo wish i could see it in real life

Ja looks like the photographer used a flash. I've seen it a few times in person. Definitely the best tank I've seen!

Very nice system, how big is that sailfin?? do you feed it whole cows or something?

Congratulations on a great tank. I am most impressed with how simple you have kept it.. well done it looks fantastic.

Muz

This is tank is a real stunner. If you are able to see it in person, well worth the effort.

This tank is as pleasant and happy as Midasblenny (Robin)

Well done a great, beautiful and interesting tank

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Thank-you very much for your responses people.
I do like to keep a system as simple as possible with few gadgets but it still does take quite a bit of time keeping any tank going well, nothing we dont know already:lol:

Here are a few extra images (8) that weren't included on the feature...

gen1.jpg

gen2.jpg

gen3.jpg

gen4.jpg

gen5.jpg

gen6.jpg

gen7.jpg

gen8.jpg

jacques, i think those are seio m1100's... and i think he has 2 x 250W 20k halides on there

Very nice Robin. Your tank as come a long way and is looking superb.

The "grey" tang has grown nicely an is your little convict still around?

Shotto
Ryan

Last edited:
Very nice Robin. Your tank as come a long way and is looking superb.

The "grey" tang has grown nicely an is your little convict still around?

Shotto
Ryan

Thanks ryan, as offered before , pop round it`d be nice to have you over and yes the pencil surgeon has doubled since i got him from you but alas the little convict is no more:(
The seios are all m1500`s btw and i run 14 4ft t5`s and 2 250w 20000k bulbs

Back
Top Bottom