Corals to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really nice, I know. Wouldn't mind one either, but 1.5 meter tank is too small

I think you need an upgrade..... :lol:

Ok update on what has gone so far.
The Green shrooms are on a large piece of kenyan LR. I can possibly split into 4 or maybe 5 pieces. R75 a shroom. These are large and really nice. Easy to keep as well. Star polyps at R75 to R100 per rock depending on size.
Hairy shrooms R50 per shroom. some rocks may have 2 or 3 on.
Zoo's R100 per rock.
Are these prices OK?

In order of preference unless Carl take everything.

Calvin (SARK and MASA) - The large Hairy Mushroom and Star Polyps. R150 to R250 depending on how many hairies are on the rock? I can take up to IMACSA.

Afsal (MASA) - Green Shroom + HairyShroom + Zoo's. R225 to R275 depending on how many hairies are on the rock. Deliver to where?

Gaz (Masa) - Star Polyps x 3 R150. Ok if you take the smallest 3. Deliver to where?

Reaper (Masa and SARK) - Green shrooms (If I can break original rock into 5) and Zoo's. R100 to R175.

Carl (SARK) Everything except green shrooms and SARC's previously promised to Leslie, Darron, Horsfield and Phat. Still to get price from Carl. I can take up to IMACSA.

Preference will unfortunately go to Carl in this instance as I will be easier for me to get the corals to him.

Ok for me bring to imacsa and give to mekaeel , he'll keep for me !!

Copy of post on the other forum for those who do not frequent there.

Ok, Carl you happy with those prices?

Sorry it does not seem right for me to give some stuff to Reaper and Calvin and Afsal lose out. They did get in before me. I think if Carl does take then the guys need to chat to him regarding who gets what. Sorry I am just trying to be fair.

Also for those who will be collecting from Imacsa, I will need payment up front. I could suffer a huge loss if someone does not pitch to pick up. I will guarantee stock in good order on arrival.

Neither do I. :lol:

Just waiting Carls response. Then we can finalise.

since when does "The Reaper" not wanna step on any1s toes!!! I would not pick an argument with "The Reaper".. hehe..

Carl has mentioned that it is ok to supply the guys before him and he will take the rest.

Calvin, Afsal and Carl will get theirs at IMACSA. Gaz too if he confirms he wants.

Naso is still balancing on the fence. My work still has not given me the answers I want.

Hey guys I need to get hold of Carl urgently. Anybody got his contact details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom