Corals to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a few softies that I need to get rid of. This tank must come down in order to sell.

I have no idea on pricing. What do you guys think for prices. Available in East London. Prefer to sell locally for now. Although can take down to PE or Durban during IMACSA.

5 frags of SARC. 3 have been promised to Horsfield, Leslie and Squiddy. If I left out anyone I previously promised to let me know.
Coralsforsale001.jpg

Green mushrooms. This rock will be split up. I think leslie, Squiddy and Phat wanted. May have one more piece to go.
Coralsforsale002.jpg

Purple Mushrooms. 1 rock with about 5 or 6. I cant remember if I promised to anyone yet.
Coralsforsale003.jpg

Zoo's.
Coralsforsale004.jpg

Tonnes of Star polyps. Most stuck to the rock. Some still held in place with elastic.
Coralsforsale005.jpg

Hairy Mushrooms. A few rocks with plain brown and brown and green. The one brown gets about the size of a CD.
Coralsforsale007.jpg

Coralsforsale006.jpg

Thats all for now. What do you guys think are fair prices?

These have also been placed on another forum.

Reaction score
Feel free to make an offer. I don't need to make a killing, just not sure what a fair price would be.Fair price for seller and buyer.

Reaction score
ok green mushrooms and hairy mushrooms + zoos rock - R200 ???

Reaction score
He is in the other tank. :lol:

I am fairly confident of getting the job here locally and will therefor keep him if I do. Bloody Human resources are really dragging their feet.

Have so much to prepare for if I have to leave.

Reaction score
ok green mushrooms and hairy mushrooms + zoos rock - R200 ???
I was hoping for around a R100-00 per rock. But if I don't get a better offer it is yours.

I need to get rid of as much as possible before next week end so I can strip the tank.

Reaction score
2 x large green polyp the hairy shrooms R200?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been the whole week end without MASA. Had to keep myself entertained by ripping off Viper and drinking.

Will sort through the threads tonight and give feedback then as well. Sorry for the delay.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.