12v DC pump, little in size but not little in pushing water !!!

Reaction score
Landing this week, is our amazing little 12v DC pump that's not so little when it comes to pushing water.

Specifications
12V dc pump for saltwater and fresh water applications . Permanent Magnetic Rotor
1.voltage: DC 6v ~ 24v;
2.head: 1.5m ~ 7m,
3.flow: 246 ~ 700L / H

Can be used for DIY Auto Top Off, Create extra movement in your sump, Use as an extremely low powered uplift pump in nano aquarium applications.

1.Automotive industry: water coolant of electric vehicles, electric motorcycles, cars, computer cooling system and other engines.

2. Solar PV energy systems: Solar energy is generated by a solar radiation energy. With China's rapid economic development and the rapid increase of energy demand, but conventional energy is using up, to alternate renewable energy is imperative. Solar water pump can be driven to work directly by the solar energy and solar panel. Solar water pump has three functions: 1, Start with "0" current function; 2, delay soft-start function; 3, overvoltage protection function.

3. Food industry: They are used for dishwasher, beer, coffee, fruit juice beverage, electronic refrigerator, cleaning and disinfection of medical equipment.etc.

4. Household appliances industry: They can be used in aquarium, sports, fountains, garden watering, toilet flushing, feet bath, fueller, humidifier, shower, swimming pool, air conditioner, etc. They are environmental protection, energy saving and free maintenance.

5. Mechanical system and the chemical industry: They can use for aircraft manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, military production; milling, punching, drilling, cleaning equipment, cooling water cycle; water separation, water purification, wastewater purification, etc.

Submersible-DC-Pump.jpg

12v%20dc%20pump.jpg

Testing the head Height:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andre

are these reef safe?
can they be used as an external pump?
what is the outlet size?
I see the housing has screws, are they titanium?

sorry lots of questions, but seems very interesting.

On their head height test ( guy on the garage roof) they estimated 200LPH at 7m if I am not mistaken. Really not bad for such a small pump.

that did come out funny hey, hahaha:lol::biggrin:

I've seen a few bilge pumps that are grease lubricated, so needed to know, had one in a reef tank as backup and it didn't do my sps or softies any justice, only later did I open to find a grease lubricated shaft. The fish however remained unaffected.

Hence my question:blush:

Yip, boat bilge pumps are marine "save". As in it will handle a marine environment. Does not mean the environment can handle the pump. Got a bilge pump with copper/brass shaft. Same as to the pumps used for caravans. At least those do fit into the lid of reefers gym equipment, I mean white drums. :)

Doubt these will have grease. Checking the uses list out, food industry and I doubt that there will be
grease inside.

I would like to know what material make up the shaft.
Do agree, that it does look like a handy little pump to have.

On their head height test ( guy on the garage roof) they estimated 200LPH at 7m if I am not mistaken. Really not bad for such a small pump.

Its such a pity they don't have more powerful flow rates / head height, looking for a DC return pump but need at least 6m head height (True not Manufacture BS)

Hi Andre,

I was at the Shop on Saturday in JHB and you guys didn't have stock, has the stock landed today?

@zippy you sure you not referring to aquaria?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andre.

I just Do you have an option that can run about 500 to 700l per hour at 2m head hight that has a battery backup?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom