Twenty Six Thousand litre Marine Pond !!!!!

Hi 495b ,yes we have seen a couple of different fish displaying mating behavior but im quite sure everything would get eaten.
The fish we've seen are: Coachman;Iridas wrasse ; Flame angles ; Beans ; Damsels those are the ones ive seen im sure there are more

what a hectic marine experience!!

who wouldv thought of having a marine pond !!

i will like to have a tiger angel in my tank that will go nice with my gem tang

Well Done to Pierre on this superb pond - He is a true animal lover- Besides the Countless fish , He has a wonderful Bird collection aswell - Thanks alot for letting us view and braai at your place pierre for the ECR meeting.

i second that! what an amazing setup he has!
You guys went to visit? Where are the pics???:biggrin:

Eish!
I asked the wife if we can convert our swimming pool into a marine pond and she said no..
:-(
Can you imagine the cost of heating water and buying salt and doing RO water in pretoria on a swimmingpool size pond?

Eish!
I asked the wife if we can convert our swimming pool into a marine pond and she said no..
:-(
Can you imagine the cost of heating water and buying salt and doing RO water in pretoria on a swimmingpool size pond?

ouch!! strange there isnt someone mad enough already! lol;)

Hi Yuri, No the Kingii didn't die it was returned to the ocean alive, as we have since learned that the prefer colder water and thats why the dont settle properly and stop eating.

i am thinking of runing my tank at 21 to 22
Do you think that will be ok for a kingi

Back
Top Bottom