Twenty Six Thousand litre Marine Pond !!!!!

congrats on the find.. watch the pond craze catch on now... lovely specimens, they all look well fed and healthy..... now get him to add sps....

Very very well done...

This is something i can only wish of having.....

Great find, congratulations, I am amazed.

How does he collect 6000L NSW?

Few more pictures..

Here's a poor pic of one of the shoals of Glassies. Because of overhead sun and the reflection off the water it was difficult to get decent shots.. (*Wonder if they bought that, or if they know that I just can't take decent shots no matter the lighting conditions..*)

PierrePond043.jpg

The one sump pick up is hidden away under this rock structure.

PierrePond053.jpg

Another pic of the Skimmers

PierrePond065.jpg

And what the Lapa looks like inside :D

PierrePond051.jpg

I think we just found a spot for our next DRC social.

Incredible. So much for the clinical approach. Those Korans look fat enough to fry. Incredible. Would also love to know what the nitrate readings are.

Yes, definitely, would be very interested to see what his parameters are, does he do any testing?

Pierre has also got a 13000L tank in the house, unfortunately it was empty at the time we went round as the front glass had cracked and is in the process of being replaced. will be another worthwhile reef hunters one day.

Pierre has also got a 13000L tank in the house, unfortunately it was empty at the time we went round as the front glass had cracked and is in the process of being replaced. will be another worthwhile reef hunters one day.
what did Pierre have in this tank alan?

Nothing at the moment as the front glass was cracked, it was a fish system before this. I dont know what he is going to do in there once it is repaired.

wow, absolutely amazing. now that is one heck of a reef. a real beauty that. something diefferent and truly spectacluar. bet the pics do no justice. nice one

Back
Top Bottom