Rio Mini Sun LED light fixtures

Reaction score
We are launching the new Rio Mini Sun LED light fixtures. They come in three versions. Daylight (10 white LED’s) Deep Sea Blue (10 blue LED’s) and a Daylight & Deep Sea Blue combo. (5 blue and 5 white alternating LED’s)

Not trying to sound like a salesman here :p but I have been using the Deep Sea Blue units over my tanks as a moon light when all the other lights are off and have never seen florescence in corals as intensely as I have with using these new units.
Often people leave their main tank lights on much later than they should so they can still view their tank but now you can, and in fact will want to switch it off a lot earlier so you can rather view the tank by moonlight. It just looks awesome.
They are very reasonably priced but please PM, phone or emails for prices or orders, thanks Andrew

RioMiniSun.jpg

Cool Afsal, I’m sure she has sorted you out.
Thanks Makaeel, and thanks for all the mails guys, sheees still getting through them so hang on, your replies are coming.

What voltage do they run off and what are their penetration capabilities?

Please pm me details, as I am interested in the ocean blue. I have 02 sets of Moonlights in already but the white is a bit overshadowing the blue

Dean they do have an AC/DC adaptor you can see it in the pic below. The penetration is good, it will make your corals glow at the bottom of a deep tank.
PM coming Sean.

RioMiniSun1.jpg

Thanks Andrew, these look really great, also good for my electronics work, thanks, will be in touch.

Just one more thing please, the length of the cable?

A NANO depth.

Dean the cable is 2.5 meters long.
On the contrary hill, I was referring to a 60 to 70cm deep tank.
Another nice bonus is that as it is a single source of light, you get fantastic glitter lines in the tank similar to a metal halide except in an eerie blue effect.

Back
Top Bottom