Remarks your family members have made to prove they not reefers.

Reaction score
Ok we all must have had the really friendly but urking remark from the family to prove they not reefers. I'll start this off.

1) My daughter on seeing a Gem Tang...Thats kinda nice but I prefer the yellow one..

is that a sea plant?? pointing to an acro - mother in law

:lol:

Ahh look at Dori, she's so pretty --- Daughter's friend (Have you noticed all Regal Tangs are female)

ALL of my idiotic friends....."Are those plants real?" ---- pointing to my corals and anemone. :banghead:

You say it's live rock- How can rock be alive, and why is it not moving around then (From some adult members of our Community)

my mother always says that im waisting money.

I've also had "Are those plants?" "No they are corals" "What is a coral? Is it a plant?".

And of course "Oh look it's Nemo!". Yes, notice the R50 fish in the 20k+ tank...

tomato clown banana wrasse pineapple fish, sounds like something youd eat!!!! mother in law....

ALL of my idiotic friends....."Are those plants real?" ---- pointing to my corals and anemone. :banghead:

My mother like to wind me up like that every time she comes around. :014::lol:

set up a a tank here , after i filled the water " put the fish in" , "the water is crystal clear" ....

also " all he knos is fish fish fish" little do they kno that i kno corals as well !!!

Ahh you got a nemo and a dory. Nope that is a Maroon Clown and a Powder blue surgeon.
OR
Can you keep that in tap water ?
OR
My Mother - Whats that awful smell (pointing to my skimmer)
Me - My skimmer.
Mother - Why does it smell ?
Me - You would too if you were full of shit
Mother - But you dont smell ?
Me - Not impressed.

:lol: @ smithers

lol smithers...

Back
Top Bottom