Price of Glass

i want more.what sorry you talking about :lol:

it a risk im willing to take hey. also depends on you, where the tank is gonna go, if u got brutal maids or wild kids? me got no kids yet and the maid knows if she even looks at my tank skew i flip. so u need keep that in mind before u take the plunge. but the visual difference is awesome, u saw the difference in the galss. once my tank is built, come hav a look and c what u think.
same maid broke T5 tubes u were supposed to give me ?

yip same maid. but when she broke that globe, that was the last straw.i flipped,:arghh: it was like a nuclear bomb exploded in the house. now its all cool.got new maid now and ive explained to her she can look but dont touch. thats it. ill clean the glass and all the rest.

Yea my maid has strick instructions not to go near the tank. My gardener told me yesterday she came running to him to report that there was a crocodile in the tank and he was watching her while she cleaned the floor - he went to inspect only to find she was talking about the lawnmower blennie :lol:

haha, thats a good one, but now u must tell her it is a croc as that way she will def keep clear of the tank. :lol:

same here.even when mopping.no mope near the tank but whipe the floor around the tank with a rag

What is wrong with you ???? Hey ???? How do you expect the maid to mess up your tank if she is not allowed to use a mop ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p

Back
Top Bottom