[wtd] Pretty please - need some Chaeto

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm adding a sump to my Boyu over the weekend, so I'm looking for someone who would donate / sell me some chaeto algae.

I have noticed it's a bit scarce at the moment, hope you all aren't letting it die :m79: :lol:

in what compartment u going to use it in got a tl550 myself and was thinking of 1st or 3 compartment with a perspex lid with 2 led lights mounted on it

@jsoli4 - I'm actually adding a sump to the system, so the chaeto won't be in the rear compartments, it'll go into the sump. Will then add a normal energy saver light onto it, and let it shine on a timer in reverse of the dt lights (so it will shine at night).

The cost to convert to a small sump isn't all that bad, and it's way worth it in the long run. I got a smallish tank for free, and a buddy is building me the stand. All I had to buy was the plumbing, return pump and paint for the stand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaja ek soek ook...

@Reaper, I did pm @SeanR to reserve the tennis balls hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, I've just havested and given what I havested away so give me about a week and I'll get some out for you. Just pm me your details.

Back
Top Bottom