• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Phosphate media

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Can anybody supply phosphate media (not liquid)?

Thanks.

Phosphate media?

Of course AQuality has.

Is this preventative, or attempting to REDUCE & REMOVE some indications of elevated phosphate 'symptoms'?

Seachem Phosguard
250ml and 500ml

Seachem Seagel
(Combines MatrixCarbon + Phosguard)
250ml

Depending on detection/suspicion of phosphate levels, I will prescribe and supply dosage required ...

Just let me know volume to be treated etc.

Oh, ja I can have it sent to you By Tuesday, if needed.

Hokay!?

Is this preventative, or attempting to REDUCE & REMOVE some indications of elevated phosphate 'symptoms'?
I need to put something in my phosphate reactor because it is empty :)

Please PM the prices on both products, thank you.

Preventative measures on about 1200 litres :D

Why don't you just grow some bryopsis in your tank to take care of potential phos problems? I know there was a bloke in PMB who was quite successfull with those. Think he's name was Dean.:razz: :lol:

Why don't you just grow some bryopsis in your tank to take care of potential phos problems? I know there was a bloke in PMB who was quite successfull with those. Think he's name was Dean.:razz: :lol:

Brilliant:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha excellent!

Back
Top Bottom