Pe Nsw

Tom

Reaction score
Our watering hole: Something good:
DSC07386.jpg

Note the pile of river stones. Since the storms that damaged the Durban coast we have had a lot of loss of beach sand due to the same storms. So the NMMU dudes have trucked in a pile of pebbles to replace the sea sand! :(

Gees those pebbles just don't look right..

If you move around alone.. Dangerous :( You need to be with a guide. We have a vast and lovely country but there are almost lions in the streets again. With the might of the pound you can stay in fine guest houses and have a great time, just mind where you go thats all.

If you move around alone.. Dangerous :( You need to be with a guide. We have a vast and lovely country but there are almost lions in the streets again. With the might of the pound you can stay in fine guest houses and have a great time, just mind where you go thats all.
I'd heared that in the past but didn't realise things were still bad, guess I'm just nieve.
It's such a pity as you have a beautiful country.

Geordie, it's not that bad. Trust me, once you've seen our beaches you will come back every year. We also have some of the best wildlife on earth.

And our chick... man o man our chick!!

Yeah Geordie, the key here is not to be nieve. Our country's economy is struggling at the moment and with that comes a whole lot of factors that are unsavoury.
But the big picture remains that we have an awesome country and is a tourist paradise, especially coming over with pounds / Euro's.

This pic was taken at high tide, when the tide is low there is a pond in the middle that someone created by laying a concrete slab long time ago. We havent really seen much in the pond. Specimens are collected at seaview and Swardkops.

Thanks for trying to dispel my negative image guys :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom