No Overflow For Sump

Dac

Reaction score
hI ALL,

HI ALL,

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU,THIS IS A GREAT SITE. KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

IM THE NEW GUY DAC, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY 4FT BOW FRONT TANK.
I HAVE CONVERTED IT TO MARINE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, ALLS WELL ACCEPT I NEED TO INSTALL AN OVERFLOW AND I NEED A SUMP BELOW MY TANK.

THE TANK I HAVE WAS DESIGNED FOR DISCUS AND THATS WHY I AM FACED WITH THIS PROBLEM ABOVE,

MY TANK IS DOING WELL WITH FISH AND COREL SO I WOULD HATE TO STRIP AND START ALL OVER.

PLEASE HELP,

ANY IDEAS;)

Welcome Dac! Another option is to have a sump above your tank. Ha ha. Then your tank is actually the sump ;) you can put a glass sheet inside the tank in one corner to act as skimming overflow. Then put a nice pump into that to feed the sump, and let the sump drain back into the tank. I almost have something like that. How about some pics?

Last edited:
Welcome to MASA.

Welcome Dac

Can you try not to type in CAPS, it is considered as shouting in forum etiquette, cool, thanks :)

welcome to MASA Dac!

I currently have a canister flowing out to a fluidised bed filter(Red Sea Product) which is housed in a tube and has silica inside. Also a Prizim hangon skimmer. A few power heads, lighting and and thats it.

Admin,
Sorry about the Caps was just lazy that part of the night.
Please forgive me !!!!!!????:razz:

Dac

Hey Dac, welcome to MASA :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

:)

Will try and post some pics ASAP.

Nice to here from everyone. Hope i can sort out with the attachment because i never posted any thing before on web, only in e-mail. Try learning now.

Back
Top Bottom