Nice visit to Dorry

Reaction score
I went to see the shop yesterday and was very impressed. Got myself a nice lime green mille and some of those lekker zoas. Very reasonably priced compared to some, nice clean tanks and good service. Well done

told ya. was cheaper for me to drive 160km to get 2 flames from them then get it from anyone else

told ya. was cheaper for me to drive 160km to get 2 flames from them then get it from anyone else

I was tempted to buy a flame but I didnt want it fighting with my coral beauty or vice versa. It's not as far as i thought it would be. I got those zoa colonies I was complaining about for one hundred bucks cheaper and that green mille R400 bucks cheaper than one a saw a few months back. It also came with two free green pistol shrimps

Definately. Got you programmed into my GPS now

Lekker finally meeting you! If you have any special request for fish and coral please let us know!;)

Was it you that helped me with the zoa colony and mille? A few gem tangs would go down nice as a special request.

Dorrys are great. Clean tanks,healthy fish,good service & the best prices:thumbup:
It's just a pity there isn't a branch in every town:)
Thanks Dewald & Lanzo. Keep it up guys!

Yip, it was me..:thumbup: A "few" Gem tangs you say....

@Tiger. Come on Im sure you can organise one or two gemmatums. Just kidding. Thise green lobsters in the acro rurned out to be pistol shrimp. I can hear those guys clicking. I just need to ID them

Last edited by a moderator:
Its called coralliocaris graminea. Its an acropora commensal shrimp
11284df5bb0216430.jpg

Its the second acro I found with some strange creature in it. My pink mille had a pygmy coral croucher, a fish I have never heard of. Needless to say my clown goby tormented and killed it

Back
Top Bottom