Newbie with predators

U can c the head at the bottom.
1427493d2310d55dc.jpg

And here's "Fatty" The freshwater moray, funny how they all coming out now, i bet i'll get a proper camera and never get a chance for a photo.
1427493d24f4400e3.jpg

Nope, there's no such thing as a freshwater moray, i did lots of research on the net cause i couldn't believe it when i 1st saw them, use 2 have 3, got rid of the biggest 2 and kept the small one...hehe, it was skinny while in freshwater, also not as active untill i literally dropped it into my marine tank, i did read up on it b4 doing that, so dont shout at me lol, i'll steal my gf's camera and c if i can get a better pic of the ribbon eel at some stage and some other weird things growing in my tank.

the last one is the freshwater moray, the black one with the yellow stripe is the ribbon eel, apparently its still a juvenile and changes colour over time, could go blue or could go yellow, or so i was told.

I had a yellow ribbon eel for about 1 year. Its a bugger to feed. Mine would only take live food so I fed him "hadders" which I caught in the strand. Eventually he turned into a blue ribbon and took lance fish, but with the compitetion in my taken he died due to hunger. So sad !

Back
Top Bottom