Reaction score
Hi its a 150litre with a sump lots of mechanical filtration and zetlight lancia 2. A green elegance and clown in with a cleaner shrimp so far. Wondering what a good fibrant coloured show fish will be and what else i can put in for a beginner

Reaction score
Hi its a 150litre with a sump lots of mechanical filtration and zetlight lancia 2. A green elegance and clown in with a cleaner shrimp so far. Wondering what a good fibrant coloured show fish will be and what else i can put in for a beginner
A hardy and beautiful little fish IMO is a Royal Gramma. Not to be confused with a Royal Dottyback (which looks very similar but is a teritorial nightmare). Royal Gramma has bright purple and yellow and has some very interesting swimming habbits that make it fun to watch. I have a 130 L tank and my Royal Gramma is my favourite addition.

PsyXe

African fancy gumdrop coral croucher
Reaction score
Welcome! Seconding the suggestion of a royal gramma, it's about the most spectacularly coloured fish you can get, it's a good size for your tank, has the right temperament to go with clowns and is a decently tough "beginner" fish. Only one caveat, in my experience I've found they've been particularly prone to ich although I haven't found confirmation of this anywhere.

Top Bottom