New Hailea Chiller

Reaction score
HC-100A-B.jpg
spacer(2).gif
spacer(2).gif
001.jpg
Hailea HC chillers have strong metal chassis with a housing of contemporary design,ensuring the chiller does not look out of place in any surroundings and as with other cooling units,our chillers-the HC series use the environmental friendly refrigerant R134a.
spacer(2).gif
001.jpg
Lower noise design,whilst the digital temperature ontroller ensures that the selected temperature is maintained.
spacer(2).gif
001.jpg
The rate of flow is decided according to the max jet of the pump(immersible power filter) and the circulation equipment.
spacer(2).gif
spacer(2).gif

HC-100A
1/20HP
220~240V
50Hz0.6A
50~220L
R134a
200~1000L/H
9.2Kg
338×218×325mm

Anyone seen/used this new chiller - nice and small for a Nano, anyone know where I could get a price on this baby?

awsome chiller.saw one at julies pets in gateway today.
Did you check the manual for me for that P2 fault........bet not, dont think of your buddies huh, mmmmmm full price on frags next time.:razz:

Did you check the manual for me for that P2 fault........bet not, dont think of your buddies huh, mmmmmm full price on frags next time.:razz:

:lol: now you put your foot in your mouth makeel....

lol.its not the same chiller as yours that he stocks alan,yours is like mines,the black one,actually meant for cold water tanks.i'll ask marco when i see him.by the way my eye was open at the shop regarding your chiller :whistling:

hmmm - I wonder what it cost - last time I was there they had one on the shelf high up for like R6k I smiled and said nice....

What you mean cold water tanks - this one is the same only 1/20hp where yours are 1/2 hp

tell me does your chiller cope in summer Alan and Makeel? I am planning the same one and a bit worried it will battle in summer when it gets to 45 - my system will not be more than 1300l?

hmmm - I wonder what it cost - last time I was there they had one on the shelf high up for like R6k I smiled and said nice....
what R6000.00?when i go there again.will check on the price for you.or maybe you can phone cassim directly and get the price and specs

No I can't phone then I'll buy it and live like a poor man the rest of the month :)

Well it does cope but i do run 2 chillers the hailea and a AM titan, plus my beer chiller now on light duty.

Chillers designed for cold water tanks work a lot harder than the chillers that we need.

They keep water at 13-14 Deg. Much bigger compressors and cost a lot more too.

Back
Top Bottom