Nemmie Help!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Something weird is going on - my magnifica is pouring its guts out of its oriface - literally! Then this morning it was fine - perfect. Now again the same. Is this normal behaviour? All my water parameters is fine, except my temperature might be a bit high varying 28 to 27...

Thanx
Tinus

Hi everybody,

Something weird is going on - my magnifica is pouring its guts out of its oriface - literally! Then this morning it was fine - perfect. Now again the same. Is this normal behaviour? All my water parameters is fine, except my temperature might be a bit high varying 28 to 27...

Thanx
Tinus

Nems will flush out their insides for a good clear out, if it goes back to normal within 24hours it should be fine.

Thanx wee-man... I'll keep u posted on what's going on with it :S

tinusb, my nemmies do this at least once a month. I have also observed it when they don't like a new type of food, eat it and spit it out and hour later.

Hey all....

Well everything was ok, or so it seemed - except it didn't wanna eat. The other nemmie ate, this one spat out the food. Yesterday I lost both this particular nemmie [was all deflated and the mouth was as big as my hand] and my new clam [clam was smelling awful!]... tested all the parameters, and it was spot-on, except my NO3 climbed a bit, and my phosphates were about 1.0mg/l... busy making a plan with both of 'em.... But I guess that's the risk one runs with one of these tanks in the early stages.

Until next time
Tinus

no problem Warr. Got some phosphate remover in [Seachem stuff].

Back
Top Bottom