Members: New and ..... new?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly I love the layout of this site, i realise it must have been alot of work, more so than I can ever imagine to setup, so well done to you all.

Secondly, I have noted that alot of the aquariumsa members are former/present SARK members, now I have zero issue with that, my only query really is, wat can we as aquariumsa members do to grow the site?

just a thought.
The Snoek.

Well easiest thing to do as a member is to get anyone with a marine tank to sign up and get involved. Of course this would as usual include people you meet at shops etc. And then of course you can get your friends who can afford it to start tanks :p

Welcome Snoek, thanks for the kind words.

We welcome any suggestions you may have :)

Well there's one thing that will attract members like flies to a tird and that is prizes. But alas, these are very difficult to organise.

whats the status with sponsors? Will there sponsors on the site? How about offering free sponsor section on the site, permit sponsors free advertising for lets say 2months, if they get good exposure, they can stay on as sponsors at a lite fee? or perhaps in exchange for site exposure in their store? Mayb one of those shipwreck toys you get in tanks with 'marineaquariumsa.com' in one of their tanks?

Hi Snoek we are busy with the sponsor issue at the moment and haven't finalised anything at this point. When we do take them on it will be along similar lines as the larger forums.

Don't want to go off topic in your thread but just quickly, yes we are looking at competitions with prizes, yes, we are looking into sponsors (hopefully for the prizes as well) but before you say 'oh shit!' to the word sponsors, let me assure you, you will be absolutely pleasantly surprised as to how we manage the sponsors and how they manage themselves, wait and see ;) I promise you.

Mr. Viper, I never had issue with sponsors, it was great to see wat stock was avail in ct. look fwd to it all.

Back
Top Bottom