Long Arms

New additions the last week.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

will post full tank shot shortly

update

Its been 3 months since i last posted. Been through hell. Made the basic error of buying fish from different source and didnt quarantine. End result is killed off almost all my fish tangs etc. Devastating (basic error and angry with myself). Now have a quarantine tank and only buy from two sources that i trust. All new fish are quarantined. Have started dosing an can see amazing growth with all corals. Also did some scaping and now have 2 different islands. Loving it again
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Jenaid. Yes was devastated with every loss. To make it worse one or two dead fish were pulled under the rocks and caused chaos with water parameters.
back on track and wiser.
cheers

Thanks Jenaid. Yes was devastated with every loss. To make it worse one or two dead fish were pulled under the rocks and caused chaos with water parameters.
back on track and wiser.
cheers

From what did they die?.....Whitespot?
Did the (old) emperor angel nip at your corals?
With a deep tank like that you should arrange bottom,middle and top dwellers to fill up all the space.
You tank came a long way, well done.
The coraline algae is looking great :m01:

Hi Willie
Yes white spot on the regal tang. The emperor didnt nip the corals , so we were lucky , but sadly was the second to go:m17:
Yes trying to build some height on the one side, getting a nice "tower rock" tomorrow. Also trying to get a range of fish. like the chromis as they active and swim in the middle a lot.
Yes tank has progressed hopefully we can keep going that way. Coraline coming on nicely :thumbup: thanks for your comments

I could never come right with Regal Tangs.
For some reason they always got white spot, even being in my tank for a long time they always contracted white spot.

I could never come right with Regal Tangs.
For some reason they always got white spot, even being in my tank for a long time they always contracted white spot.

Back
Top Bottom