Intro

Reaction score
Hi guys let me introduce myself,i am mogamat aka wuk2 from cape town.Hope we will share a long history together.

Hi Wuk2 and welcome to MASA :)

Welcome!!

I'm sure the history will be long. Do you have a setup?

welcome!!

Welcome to MASA

thank you very much for making me feel as part of the family its GOING TO BE LEKKER!

MASA is lekker, welcome Wuk2

Just another little comment before i knock off " ITS A HONOUR TO BE A PART OF MASA KNOWING THAT I HAVE JUST RECIEVED WELCOMES FROM SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS IN THE GAME,MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A OU"

Welcome to MASA wuk... Have u got a tank running already... If so, Pls tell us about it

Welcome Mogamat. Yes, hope we will have a good future here on MASA.
Will speak to you soon.

welcome to MASA!

Good morning all.thanks for the welcomes yet again.yes i have a tank running its 1.2x300x800 my stock fairly easy(yellow tang,regal tang,2xclowns,salaurius,mandarin,2xlobster,red wrasse-close to being evicted,shrimp) my corals are fairly simple(2x sea mats,the reast are all lps ie brains,plates).my system has been running for 2 years and most recently i have decided to upgrade from 1.2 to either 2.5 or if the president(wife) alows me to move the dining table then i will go 4m.my new systen should be up and running end july.unfortunatly i am not going to post pics of my current tank becaus i have been neglecting it lately,when i clean it up i will post pics.Hopefully my new tank will be stocked with sps,this will be my first attempt,wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom