Hole in the wall November

Reaction score
Hi crew . If any1 is keen on a masa and sark trip to hole in the wall at the end of november ? Iv got a cottage down there so accomidation is free , and its a great time to go collecting ! So please use this thread to chat about it. Its a awsome place for fishing ,collecting and most importantly drinking !

Hey, I'm tagging, not only on the thread but to the cabbin also, hehe.

I'd like to go, count me in

Yip mainly snorkeling last year 2 gemmatums were caught

I am quite keen. I am sure Squiddy, Horsfield and Leslie may be keen as well. Unfortunately due to work commitments I cannot say for sure until a week or two before hand.

keen to come have a beer and burn some meat... will only know closer to the time though....

sounds cool to me. will only be able to confirm closer to the time. but sounds like wicked time

Well, if need be Les, and you can't make it for the whole weekend, we can even considder going just for a day, Candice can come visit Lulu...?

what car did you end up buying? perhaps we can put it through its paces trying to get to one or two secret spots....:lol:

ok cool guys
still waiting for Dean Rory ,Alan ? and other durban guys ? come on dont pretend you havnt seen this

lol, where is Hole in the wall? Does it have an airport nearby?

nope no airport its about 5,5 hours away near coffee bay

Back
Top Bottom