Hi from London

Reaction score
Hi!

Been reefing for a few years now but thought I'd sign up and see how you're all doing it south of the equator!

Only have a small tank at present and my main interests are in azooxanthellate corals such as Dendronephthyas, Scleronephthyas and various Gorgonians

Keith

Hi Keith, good forum this one (they don't seem to know much about rugby though):whistling:

LOL! I'm not even going to go there...

Good to see you here! Are there any others about? I know that Hilton always goes about MASA..so I thought i'd take a look to see what all the fuss was about ;)

There are a few of us from the Motherland, but mainly the local boys with really nice tank set ups

Hi Keith, good forum this one (they don't seem to know much about rugby though):whistling:

Oooo... now you've done it. That's it, gauntlets off....

Welcome Keith_Man. Do you have a setup currently? If so, please start a thread in the Member's Setups section.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers

Oooo... now you've done it. That's it, gauntlets off....

Welcome Keith_Man. Do you have a setup currently? If so, please start a thread in the Member's Setups section.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers

Can I link to another board? :whistling: :)

I guess it would only be polite to start a tank thread here too...starting to loose track of where I post :p

It will almost be quicker to copy and paste into a new thread here than to link to the other site... ;)

Howzit Keith_Man! Welcome in one of the most friendly forums on the web! :)

Just a word of warning: We are all addicts here - addiction to reefing, and addiction to pictures, pictures, and even more pictures ;-) (and some other specifications would be nice too)

Hope you enjoy the company!

PLEASE dont start on the "rugby thing" ;-) - Wait - that depends on who wins the world cup, now, doesn't it? ;-)

Cheers, mate!

How's London these' days? nice & sunny? or cold and wet? I have an ex colleague sitting somewhere close by.... Which part of London you from?

Last edited:
Welcome to MASA Keith!good to have you onboard

welcome keith man , this is s great forum/website,

ahhh london , my hometown, which part of london , i used to live in west dulwich , now in cape town.

Hi keith welcome to MASA, gr8 to have you along. Who is the chap Hilton and is he a member? Glad to hear he enjoys the board.

Hi Keith, good forum this one (they don't seem to know much about rugby though)
oooohhhhh..........dangerous talk that.

Cheers for the warm welcome chaps!

Bugsy, I'm from the other side of London (NW) in Mill Hill!

Hilton - that would be Mr. Brittlebasher

Hey Keith, welcome to the forum :)

I'm also originally from the UK, born in Brighton, now stuck in Sunny South Africa, I just got back from the beach with an awesome tan, yeah, life sucks here in SA :lol:

Welcome Keith, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum, I know I do!

I'm also originally from the UK, born in Brighton, now stuck in Sunny South Africa, I just got back from the beach with an awesome tan, yeah, life sucks here in SA :lol:

Now thats just cruel! I hope it rains for you tomorrow!! (its going to rain here for the rest of the week :( )

Back
Top Bottom