[SOLD] [FS] Various frags: Durban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys can the guys who collected today please let me know so i can work out who is left for there Frags thanks Guys and thanks again for the support....

Hey guys what happened to all my other collectors only had 2 come sat if the other guys who got PM's are still intrested you guys can pick up after 5:30pm all week just give me a shout thanks again

Hey guys im back for more Fragging i have a few for some a bit of a mix still the same but also have one awsome lumo 10cm by 10cm for some one special ...Just Pm me thanks guys

picture.php

Frags

Plz lemme knw wat frags u got....my tank just survived a disaster wid major losses so i need to fill in big empty spaces....also have a huge green bubble tip anemone if u wana swop

Hi peters5001 the big green shroon is R250 and the other loose frags are R25 a frag brown and green stripes and hey trident3 they all mushrooms but the lumo green one in the photo is from the same famliy but more rare and would be keen to swop the lumo for a bubble tip can you pm me a pick...

I got a giant green shroom already,my tank is too green and brown....looking to add different colours....anything else u wana swop for the bubble tip?

Hey i have a orange Ricodia and some random brown , purple mushrooms but they not ready for fragging yet the ricodia myt be ready but only one slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom