How long have you had the corals?
1 year​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection / Delivery​
Your location.
Nelspruit​
Price:
R350 each or R600 both​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
Green Torch Coral (4 heads) = R350 This is the full coral (selling the 4 heads on the left)

Bubble tip Anemone R350 (this photo shows 2 - selling the one on the left)​
Notes:
Hi All,

I need to make some space in my tank and so need to sell one of my nennies (I have 2) and part of my Torch Coral (4 of the 7 heads I have)

As per pics.

If you can make it to Nelspruit in the next 2 weeks I will keep them for you. If not, I am in Joburg tomorrow Wednesday 17th (before 12) and can bring them through but please commit to taking them else they will die as I will be in Joburg for 1 week but need to deliver them tomorrow.

All livestock has been in my tank for 1 year + and grown from frags or small and are very healthy.

Do not want to ship.

Thanks
Vic​

Anemone.jpg

Torch Coral.jpg

Hey guys, sorry to be an idiot about this but a friend of my wifes just came to check our tank out (as he has recently started one) and he has given me the cash for both. Sorry guys ! Also spares a lot of stress to the creatures. Again, sorry.

For interest sake @madmatt they have whitish bubbles with a tiny purple tip but the flesh is pinkish - not sure if any of that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
@madmatt yeah, I think it will be fine - I have told him I will hold on to it for a little while still (to give his tank some extra time) and he is happy with that - these guys grow and split like crazy ... I used to have 3 and gave one small piece away to a friend. They just get huge and are starting to sting some of my sps so need to move one out ..... the Clarki is gonna hate me !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a green bubble about the size of a side plate.
If it splits again please keep me in mind.

the two I have left are each the size of a side plate - actually one (the one I sold) is larger slightly. Will keep you in mind if it does split again :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom