[fs] full nano system or separate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry have to undibs the pump.
Thought i would be back in jhb today, only back next friday.

Hi all
I have not been able to sell the tank, the zetlight, or the skimmer and a few of the other little things. If you are interested in only one of the items, have a look at the pics and then we can negotiate a price. Otherwise, this weekend I will be boxing the items up and storing them in the garage, then maybe start up again one day soon. I will accept R4500 for everything!

I am interested in the wave maker, plug in timer, stability and pump

Hi Unclefausto - please could you give some more info re the skimmer - I can't find S9 - could it be SH1 or 2, do you have any of the specs for it? What condition is it in? Could you give me the dimensions so I can see if it will fit my tank. If you know the exact model I can do some research thx

I am pretty sure that it is the SH2 mate. Let me know if you cannot find the specs for this device. It is in very good condition. I would just clean it up before you picked it up. It has some left over grime on the inside. All little pumps are working and the pipes are good. I used it for 3 months and then stopped. Let me know. I will whatsapp you my number for further deets. :)

Hi Unclefausto - please could you give some more info re the skimmer - I can't find S9 - could it be SH1 or 2, do you have any of the specs for it? What condition is it in? Could you give me the dimensions so I can see if it will fit my tank. If you know the exact model I can do some research thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom