• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

FREE stock to MASA members only - via email.

????

I know that all reef safe fish was all taken by Saturday. So I took some fish that was not earmarked for free stock and added them, but this was taken within hours/minutes!!!!

Guys over 30 reef safe fish was originally earmarked for this promotion and only MASA members got them :thumbup:

Yesterday afternoon there were some predators left Predators like wasp fish and a grouper like fish, but the nice stuff went extremely fast.

Therefore we intend to have a combined MASA and Whatsapp give-away again next week (that is if the supplier send me the extra reef safe fish in bulk as per my order)

So watch those emails and Whatsapp's and act ASAP as it will be limited to something like 70 fish only.

PS really sorry to hear of the disappointed members but I can only give away so many :(

Reactions: JS
We will have a promotion similar to this later this week...................:thumbup::peroni:

This time it will be .......... No lets keep it a secret for now :)

But I am convinced (if there are no problems) that it will be available on Thursday and announced on Wednesday afternoon. The emails will be send by moderators and the whats-apps will be sent @ the same time :biggrin:

But keep in mind:
1. due to the volume the emails might take a while, so do understand ! &
2. If your email is not correctly captured on MASA you will not receive it. (see moderators post earlier on this thread)

Sent the promotion for FREE Blue Green chromis to the moderators :thumbup:
But it seem like there are a problem :m87: and they will be unable to send out the email this week :(

So unfortunately the whatsapp guys are going to be the sole receivers of this FREE gift this time
EXCEPT
if they (MASA) find the time to send the email on time to members.

Perhaps next time then.

Back
Top Bottom