Dwarf Lion

Reaction score
For how much do these guys usually sell?
I need to let him go and I need an indication so I can make a price...

56647eb528c7c839.jpg

Is R100 to sell a fair price then J?

I am very sad to loose him, but as some people said my Nano is a disaster waiting to happen with the current stocking levels I have to think of the others...
He is awesome. A real drama queen. Love him to bits :(

I am painting the support Shutterply now. I am painting with marine something. Apparnetly really good, used on boats and outdoor wood ect.
It needs three coats though and I ahve two supports to paint...

I can't wait to get them under the tank and sump! Luckily the Nano keeps me busy so i don't rush into it :)

Just don't have an idea How to lift the L and get the support under it. I will need at least half a Taxi to help lift ;) The double base makes it very heavy. I need to try and remove my rock scaping as well :( but it is in there pretty good... thanks to pratley's and super glue gel.

Oki Doki. Thanks J. I was hoping to get Zoas to fill the gap he will be leaving, but they seem scares now...No reply's on them in the swop section...

Don't Worry Aw you still second after Gaz ;)

Maybe I should put him up for auction and see the money climb :p

Nah J, nother thread under swop, where Gaz was first ;) He is in Durban though...
Or am I wrong? I type and analyse my work in between, confusion a real possibility :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom