DVD's wanted

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hey all

I am looking to buy some dvd's, Jumanji and all of the Jurassic Park series, has anybody got?

buy online or download then. i have found some nice cheap old dvd's on amazon.co.uk

try musica in gateway (old CD Warehouse) dean.they stock a large variety of new and old DVD's.im sure they could post it up for you

Not that I would ever do that :whistling: but none of the video shops in town have got them

Let me check at my video shop maybe I can help you out....when you say Jerasic Park you talking about the one by Steven Spielberg? Were there more than the first 2?

Sorry Viper cant help you with that stuff but i get all the new dvds so if anybody wants just PM and il check if iv got:)

Let me check at my video shop maybe I can help you out....when you say Jerasic Park you talking about the one by Steven Spielberg? Were there more than the first 2?

Thanks SIMS, you quite a guy, while you there can you check for Road Trip as well, thanks :p

Hey dean - thanks for the reminder will go today and check - think they will find it odd that I rent 4 dvd's in 1 night?

no they wont find it odd cause u r an imsomniac sims !!!! did u try any retailers (musica,look & listen) dean , can always help u out in dbn , eft cash , i buy , send to u , u kno the drill !!!!

Back
Top Bottom