Copper's Office Nano

Reaction score
I eventually got around to getting a nano for my office in Polokwane. I'm currently setting the tank up.

I got a JB nano from Carl who got it from Adam. Little unit looks really cool. Why I choose this model is due to the availability of spares if anything does go wrong.

http://www.jbjlighting.com/sys_24g_nanocube.html

Here's a link Adam posted on the little tank.

I'll post pics later today.

Cheers

R

nice.ive seen these tanks.they are awsome!

Ok Copperband, the race is on!
If you can have a nano so can I.
Its a Jebo R338.
Going to call it my "yesterday,today and tomorrow" nano.
Wil post pics as I go along.

umm mine's nicer than yours Rod :razz:

Also don't forget to place a piece of glass over the top of the jebo or else everything rusts, even the fish :lol:

I also didn't like the lights in the jebo. The JB (maybe i like the lettering) has more than enough light.

umm mine's nicer than yours Rod :razz:

Also don't forget to place a piece of glass over the top of the jebo or else everything rusts, even the fish :lol:

I also didn't like the lights in the jebo. The JB (maybe i like the lettering) has more than enough light.
You are nasty hey! Sorry about hijacking your thread!:blushing:

Nano002.jpg

Light fitting not on atm.

Last edited:
no worries on the hi-jack, i'll ask one of the mods to change it to the great nano race.

Ok Copperband, the race is on!
If you can have a nano so can I.
Its a Jebo R338.
Going to call it my "yesterday,today and tomorrow" nano.
Wil post pics as I go along.
Hmmm okay we can all enter into the competitive spirit here. The race is on, lets say we will give you guys to the end of October and then put it out on a poll and let the members decide, and the winner will get a hamper of omega fish foods, what you guys think? Bit of fun, will make the rules up later, you will have to keep us updated as to your progress though.
You guys game for this.

Hmmm okay we can all enter into the competitive spirit here. The race is on, lets say we will give you guys to the end of October and then put it out on a poll and let the members decide, and the winner will get a hamper of omega fish foods, what you guys think? Bit of fun, will make the rules up later, you will have to keep us updated as to your progress though.
You guys game for this.

Oh yes, this is going to like stealing candy from a baby!

I'm in, but lets make it by end of Nov plz. Oct is hectic for me up here and i want the tank to cycle properly.

Rod we'll have a side bet for some xenia ok..

I'm in, but lets make it by end of Nov plz. Oct is hectic for me up here and i want the tank to cycle properly.

Rod we'll have a side bet for some xenia ok..

Ok on the Xenia! You cant have my parent stock though!:nono:

Okay Rod, you agree end of November?

That will be fine. I need to replace the lamps, this is a "previously" owned tank as they say in the motor trade.

kissy kissy..love you 2 Rod,

chicken?

Copper you are so lucky I am in a good mood today. I was thinking about the competition ending the end of this week! However as Polokwane is marine challenged I am prepared to give you a break.:1:

Come on Uncle Rod. Show that rookie in Polekane how it should be done !!!!
CB no excuses you got nothing to do in the evening anyhow (other than News Cafe)

Come on Uncle Rod. Show that rookie in Polekane how it should be done !!!!
CB no excuses you got nothing to do in the evening anyhow (other than News Cafe)

Want to see a few Ricordia Floridae in my nano?:)

Competition hasn't even started yet and he's already making excuses.

Polokwane is marine challenged I am prepared to give you a break.:1:
Don't give him a break or a reason to think up even more excuses Rod, slaughter the bugger.

And if you guys play nicely, we just might throw in a little something extra and exclusive for the winner. (but only if Rod wins :whistling:) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom