Admin is ignoring me :P

Reaction score
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
haha i contacted admin about this problem and he asked me what thread it was.
i told him it was called "South Side Reef Expert! SPOTTED"....
never heard from him since then, was about 3 days ago.i didnt break any rules, i think:p.. so no need to delete my post, i spent like an hour perfecting that post:tt2: and that post will help many reefers in the South of jhb so please kindly help me recover my post:thumbup: thanx admin. and if i did break any rules please kindly edit the post for me and tell me what i did wrong because i did read through the rules before posting:thumbup: thanx again. hope to see my post soon:thumbup::thumbup:

TAG TAG TAG ADMIN
https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGCHCmqqCLevGaodsZDjjhCSC9xxg

In my experience the admin is very good and fair on this forum. Give them a PM reminder and I am sure the issue will be sorted and explained.

thanx nemos:thumbup: i dont know how to send him a pm, because i am scared its going to create a new thread in his inbox if i click "contact us" i replied to his email but no reply so i was hoping i could get his attention in this post:thumbup:

Hi, the person you want to pm, click on his name above the avantar ( yours is mcjie ) a display link will open. Choose send private pm. No one will see the message only the person you send it to. Hope it help.

I saw one of the mods deleted the thread because you were promoting a non sponsor and it is unfair to our paying sponsors for him to get free advertisement.

My sincerest apologies for not answering your second email, I am hectically busy and do forget the odd thing now and again.

If you haven't yet, please familiarise yourself with the rules here - Marine Aquariums South Africa Rules

Your thread was deleted because it was purely a promotional thread of a non-sponsor. We really don't mind you mentioning non-sponsors in normal discussion, but starting a thread for the sole purpose of promoting and punting a non-sponsor is against the rules I'm afraid.

Last edited:
oh i see. am so sorry:( wasnt my intention. by the way how do i get information for him as he wants to become a sponsor so he can help people out in the area.
sorry again and thnx for the reply:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom