ML, One big money taker

Morne - rotifers are tiny tiny microscopic crustaceans (crab/shrimp like creatures), that lives off phytoplankton (even tinier plant-like things)...... The tiny baby fish eat rotifers - because it is small enough for them to fit into their mouths, and digest....

As to where you can get - sorry - that is one question I cannot answer....

ENG= Don't worry will feed now
Afr= moet nie komkommer nie want ek sal hul vannaand voer sukkel maar net met die witte + nog die ander een in agter die klippe in

Hey ML

Sorry, didn't read further than this, so not sure whether it has been mentioned / asked. What species anemone's do you have?

Variation of species in the same tank can cause chemical warfare!! This means the anemone's discharge chemicals to kill each other off. The keep doing this for long period of time until one gives in and dies!!!

This might be the reason your "white" anemone is white. It might be dying... What lights do you have for them? You HAVE to try and feed those nennies dude.

I also have a badly bleached anemone, and only now, after about two months is it STARTING to show a little spot of color here and there - and I feed mine DAILY!!!

Please try and get us some pics of all your nennies;)

JACO
I have 2 carpets and one purple based nennie
I feed my hake and dried brineshrimp

ID Please! and nemo eggs

Hi:wave2:

Just want to find out what is this???

114549e9f13c87170.jpg

Here is my nemo's eggs:thumbup::razz::razz::razz::razz:
I realy don't want them to be a :nono:

114549ea126b7c034.jpg

Only 3 -4 days to go !!:slayer:
Regards
Mornè L

Last edited:
Hi:wave2:

Just want to find out what is this???

114549e9f13c87170.jpg

My dad says it is rotifes but I don't know if it's realy good wanted to ask if you guy still think it is any good (1996 last use)

Morne

I had tested it but I can't seem to see any rotifers can somebody please post a pic of a rotifer

Hi
My clowns eggs are doing well I only need rotifers quickly.
Everything is doing well.Hope they will survive.
Hope you guys injoy your day

Morne

Morne,

I'm afraid that your clown babies will almost certainly die if you do not have a whole rotifer breeding setup running at this point in time. Do not feel too bad, though - the clowns will spawn again in about two weeks, and will probably continue doing this regularly if they are happy in their tank, so you can try to set up a baby tank AND rotifer and green-water cultures for the future.

Hennie

Back
Top Bottom