ML, One big money taker

ml

Reaction score
Hi
Yes I know I don't have the biggest tank around but remember I am only a teen and I have a 553L DT and a stuped sump (will upgrade/ exstend soon)

Here is some updated pic's:

Sump

114549842f18027be.jpg

Changed the post

Thanks
WARR

The nennie is happy where it is. Me and my dad says that you need to let a nennie takes it's own place in your tank. Doesn't it look cool to you

The nennie is happy where it is. Me and my dad says that you need to let a nennie takes it's own place in your tank. Doesn't it look cool to you

It looks like a mean machine :)

If it is happy and not moving, great.

Do you feed it ?

ML - we need to target feed our anemone's. I have 4 anemone's - and I target feed all 4 of them at least once a week.

I take small pieces of hake fish (raw), and pink shrimp, which I drop into the anemone's tentacles. The anemone's tentacles must be "Sticky" that the food sticks to it.

ENG= Don't worry will feed now
Afr= moet nie komkommer nie want ek sal hul vannaand voer sukkel maar net met die witte + nog die ander een in agter die klippe in

ML - we need to target feed our anemone's. I have 4 anemone's - and I target feed all 4 of them at least once a week.

I take small pieces of hake fish (raw), and pink shrimp, which I drop into the anemone's tentacles. The anemone's tentacles must be "Sticky" that the food sticks to it.

This is a great way to feed a nennie

A small update

I gust tested my water and this is what I found:
Calsuim 280mg/L
NO2 0mg/L
NO3 0mg/L
PO4 >2.0mg/L
PH 8.0 - 8.5

What is there to changes?

I gust tested my water and this is what I found:
Calsuim 280mg/L Too low, you need to raise it to at least 400 - 450
NO2 0mg/L- It is fine NO3 0mg/L It is fine
PO4 >2.0mg/L If you get this lower, your Algae will dissapear
PH 8.0 - 8.5 It is fine, try 8.4

What is there to changes?

Glad you coming right Boet, nice to see you on the forum and posting pics:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom