Adam's TL-450

Just an extra thing I'm in a good mood so I'm posting...
Here's a photo of my lounge lol - See the lovely colours! :p

View attachment 146393

Until next update....

Eb :)

Last edited:

View attachment 146406

Until next update....

Nice and bright...:thumbup:..love the sleek look...did you move the furniture around..? Just somehow looks different than what I remember....more space...:)

eb WOW, your tank is looking great!
how are the LED PAR 20 doing?

now i want to know, and maybe Keegz as well is how you look after that tank so well with all your BBM posts???? hahahaha

can u send me the contact details for those LED's

View attachment 146483

Until next update....

lol you've resurfaced,great!You went awol for a while on everywhere.:p

Tank is maturing nicely,great to see that the LED's worked and your stuff is growing an splitting.

The clowns issue is risky to sort out and I dont want to say the cause of it because then every newbie will try the solution and things are going to get ugly!LoL Ill explain in private ;)

I say go for a 600 cube but start now and make it fully sustainable BEFORE the baby comes,to maintain a easy maintenance tank with a baby is easy but to SET-UP stuff with a baby is the problem,i found that out recently when I set-up a 3 foot qt tank,it was a hit and miss affair.Normal maintenance rarely takes LARGE amounts of time at once...just fifteen minutes here and there which is cool but hours are the problem.

My suggestion is keep what you got now for atleast another year,or else set-up a 600 cube immediately in the next few weeks and sort all the big stuff in the next month or two before baby comes.

Last edited:
eb WOW, your tank is looking great!
how are the LED PAR 20 doing?

now i want to know, and maybe Keegz as well is how you look after that tank so well with all your BBM posts???? hahahaha

can u send me the contact details for those LED's
lol Thank you! The LED's are awesome!! Will BBM you details :)

lol you've resurfaced,great!You went awol for a while on everywhere.:p

Tank is maturing nicely,great to see that the LED's worked and your stuff is growing an splitting.

The clowns issue is risky to sort out and I dont want to say the cause of it because then every newbie will try the solution and things are going to get ugy!LoL Ill explain in private ;)

I say go for a 600 cube but start now and make it fully sustainable BEFORE the baby comes,to maintain a easy maintenance tank with a baby is easy but to SET-UP stuff with a baby is the problem,i found that out recently when I set-up a 3 foot qt tank,it was a hit and miss affair.Normal maintenance rarely takes LARGE amounts of time at once...just fifteen minutes here and there which is cool but hours are the problem.

My suggestion is keep what you got now for atleast another year,or else set-up a 600 cube immediately in the next few weeks and sort all the big stuff in the next month or two before baby comes.

Lol what clown issue?

I will go for a cube after I buy an iphone and then save more money...

Even if the baby comes, hobby continues :) That's not my words, it's my wife's words! :p

l
Lol what clown issue?

I will go for a cube after I buy an iphone and then save more money...

Even if the baby comes, hobby continues :) That's not my words, it's my wife's words! :p

The black dots on your clowns......er i think i was supposed to call you about it lol just now....

Leave the iphone man get a galaxy s2 or if you want bigger than a galaxy note,a 3,5inch screen is to 2009 lol

Seriously 4inch is the minimum.especially for navigation etc....plus android now has free navigation.

Last edited:
The black dots on your clowns......er i think i was supposed to call you about it lol just now....

Leave the iphone man get a galaxy s2 or if you want bigger than a galaxy note,a 3,5inch screen is to 2009 lol

Seriously 4inch is the minimum.especially for navigation etc....plus android now has free navigation.

Then clowns are ok for now... We'll chat...

I have an iPad 2 already and want iPhone now... It's also unix based and a big screen is too big for me. Let me be :)

Sadly, this system is for sale. R6500. Collection only. From my place in Dbn. Via a fellow reefer.

I travel lots lately and with a new family member due in Jan, I simply won't have time.

Give me a shout if interested.

what to do hey - i will be back one day!

Btw, I forgot to mention that I also have the original hood. If you want that and want to leave the LED fitted hood, you can take the entire setup with original hood and not LED one for R6000.

This system is closed down. All LS sold... Hardware sale coming soon :)

For some weird reason, the FS sub-forum doesn't recognise (says it's blank and clears the box) the text in the box where listings should be.
Been trying since last night.

Last edited:
Hi :) lol. Problem is that I've tried with photos and it still didn't work. :(

Back
Top Bottom