What the hell happened?

Fishy Steve

Hiden super user
Reaction score
Did a search engine steal masa's url?

no indeed not, my posts are still "thread killer stuff" with misspelled words all over.

but they are still better than 4 words like yours :)

I was trying to get in on three different computers and all had a problem well glad its all back to normal.

Sorry about that guys, somehow our domain name got lost in cyberspace between 2 different hosting companies, but all is sorted now, we got a small credit on our account (because I had to pay twice for the domain name) and we also got 2 months of free hosting as compensation for their mistake. So everybody is happy now.:biggrin:

I must say, even though they made a cockup, that I am impressed with our hosting company, they (in Amsterdam) phoned me at home to apologise for their mistake, not often you get that kind of service.

The server wasn't down, Justin. The DNS entries was scr3w3d up. Somehow, I believe. And I MUST be lucky enough that my part of the world where (my ISP) did not get the updated DNS entries yet ;)

Gee, that impressive, could tell straight away it wasn't a SA company, you'd still be holding on the line to talk to one of thier incompetant operators?

The server wasn't down, Justin. The DNS entries was scr3w3d up. Somehow, I believe. And I MUST be lucky enough that my part of the world where (my ISP) did not get the updated DNS entries yet ;)

...... The cat sits in the hat..... Sorry could you please repeat that in ENGLISH:whistling:

take it there was a problem that fixed;) COOOOOOL:lol:

I had smoke coming out of my ears. Anybody who was in the sandton/four ways area today and got stuck in that traffic will understand why.
If i ramble on a little later please understand it is the Klippies relaxing me.:1:

Back
Top Bottom