TheWaterboy UV ALGAE-X, 3 in 1 reactor Redesigned and Relaunched!!!

pellets yes as the abrasion causes the bacteria to leave the reactor, cubes no as the bacteria is in the cubes porous structure.

i run UV and cubes on all my tanks

Thanks! I'm looking to move to cubes from pellets and I like the look of this reactor a lot!

On that note, pm me if you have any platinum cubes left for sale

Last edited:
Tagging this quite a good idear for Nanos in a replacement of a sump just hook this on the back .

@TheWaterboy, Marco what is the size of this unit? Is it the same size as the R.O units?

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheWaterboy What size tubing is on the input? Will it be easy to plumb this into my return?
the unit comes with 3/8" tubing but we can custom make one with 10mm hose or 15mm hose if need be

@TheWaterboy, Marco what is the size of this unit? Is it the same size as the R.O units?
pretty much identical in size to a r.o.unit;)

they are selling very well:yeahdude:

look out for refractometer and t.d.s meter combo special in the middle of november......
you wont believe that price we will be offering;)
we secureed the rights to another incredible t.d.s manufacturer and we so excited we will be basically be giving them away with a refractometer to launch them in the country.
we are now the official agents for wiseman klein, hm digital and this new brand which we will launch in 2 weeks time.
look out for that thread.

in the meantime enjoy the uv algae -x while stocks last;)

right we finished our second batch of 15 units today and they were rolled out and dispatched this afternoon.
if orderes were placed with us, please check your emails for tracking numbers
we commence our third batch tomorrow and will roll them out tomorrow afternoon;)
loving mine......
water is crystal clear:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:

the unit comes with 3/8" tubing but we can custom make one with 10mm hose or 15mm hose if need be

pretty much identical in size to a r.o.unit;)

they are selling very well:yeahdude:

look out for refractometer and t.d.s meter combo special in the middle of november......
you wont believe that price we will be offering;)
we secureed the rights to another incredible t.d.s manufacturer and we so excited we will be basically be giving them away with a refractometer to launch them in the country.
we are now the official agents for wiseman klein, hm digital and this new brand which we will launch in 2 weeks time.
look out for that thread.

in the meantime enjoy the uv algae -x while stocks last;)

Darn, won't have any space in the stand. :( what's the chances of you rolling out smaller units for the nano guys?

Darn, won't have any space in the stand. :( what's the chances of you rolling out smaller units for the nano guys?

yeah for sure, i can custom make a unit for the nano guys....
ill whip one up quick and put pictures just now

yeah for sure, i can custom make a unit for the nano guys....
ill whip one up quick and put pictures just now

Now this sounds interesting.. :thumbup:

what other company in the world...will go and whip a reactor up custom in a few minutes, for a request on a forum:lol:
the anwser....none.....but TheWaterboy:yeahdude:

and introducing the nano UV-X

made up with 6mm tubing and driven with a 1200lph pump that can be throttled down;)

footprint of reactor 16cm x 31cm
comes with clips to screw bracket and mount on a wall if need be

with pump R1295.00
without pump R 1150.00
:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:;)

@ keenan.....
what other company in the world...will go and whip a reactor up custom in a few minutes, for a request on a forum:lol:
the anwser....none.....but TheWaterboy:yeahdude:

and introducing the nano UV-X

made up with 6mm tubing and driven with a 1200lph pump that can be throttled down;)

footprint of reactor 16cm x 31cm
comes with clips to screw bracket and mount on a wall if need be

with pump R1295.00
without pump R 1150.00
:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:;)

Back
Top Bottom