Shiks 650l Potential Insurance Problem

was told it was called sinularis or singularis or something .....its bleached pink lasts for abt 8 months then natural colour of browny pink grows through and looks very similar to fire coral or a kenyan tree

Shiks, your system is looking awsome man!
The brain has opened up nicely I see.

Looks very nice Shiks :thumbup:

So the strangest thing happened to me when i walked past my glass the other day....i sat there watching my 'BRAIN" coral poo out my biggest cleaner shrimp.....i later found out that could be /or its actually an eye coral named a "Geoffrey" or 'Jeffrey' and has a appetite for shrimp......well u learn something everyday....just took a few pics for u guys out of interest in case youve never seen this b4...
890499028fb3bc6d.jpg

890499028fb93e4b.jpg

890499028fb9ee11.jpg

8904990293313e85.jpg

150 actually cos it was a huge size...but as in nature if ifgure if it was too slow it had to go

I know its a waste of money when a coral gets something its not but hey what else u gonna do but laugh it off and carry on ...btw i got my first can of cyclopeeze....sheesh helluva expensive but figured the tank was worth it

oh and MEK it was ur coral...what feeding habits u been teachin it ?????????

WOW!!! freaking wierd bud!! sorry man, that sucks, never knew it ate things. Sorry to hear though those cleaners were awesome!! You sure its the actual cleaner not just the shell that happened to be floating past?

sure it's not the exoskeleton of the shrimp from molting? After they molt they go into hiding for a few days so it's difficult to see them - just make sure ;)
Cyclopeeze is over priced in my opinion and it tends to float. Coral frenzy is better in the sence that it stays in the water collumn and not on top :whistling: - cheaper as well and works like a bomb :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom