Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2 LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2 LED Location: East London
Shipping or Collection: Collection only.
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
I agree

Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Excellent condition Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2 LED Fully programmable Light unit for sale. Would be ideal for a 1.5m tank. Too big for my 4 foot. Bought it from a forum member in May. Replaced all fans. Have 6 extra new fans. Laptop with software included. Never used on my tank, just got too busy to setup.

More info:

Metis Hyperion R2 - Pacific Sun Aquarium LED Lighting

Selling for R12 500. Price is firm.

Perfect condition but It needs a new hanging kit.

Bit of more information:

LED panels

The Hyperion R panel includes the following LED colors:

* Cree XM-L Neutral White&Cool white

* UV (400 and 420nm) - Made for Pacific Sun

* Royal Blue 450nm - Cree

* Royal Blue 465nm - Cree

* Blue 475nm - Cree

* Green 530nm - Cree

* Orange 610nm - Cree

* Red 630nm - Cree

General Specifications:

* Size: 850x130x50mm(two LED panels) ; 1250x130x50mm(three LED panels); 1650x130x50mm(four LED panels)

* 8 independent LED channels

* LED panels - maximum power(electronic + led panels) - 150W

* Light coverage: see charts below

* Built-in light controller that can be accessed wirelessly via bluetooth. The fixture also includes a backlit blue LCD Display. Users can simulate sunrise / sunset, clouds, weather special programs, etc.

* Supported software: Win 7/Xp/8, Mac OS X, Android (More informations about app: [URL="http://www.pacific-sun.eu/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96&catid=43&Itemid=197"]About our software )

* External control (PWM or 1-10V signal) - on request(regular model - not include active port)

* "Ultra Quiet" 80mm fans controlled by a temperature sensor.

[URL=http://s855.photobucket.com/user/seabass_pics/media/EA0CE82D-B858-4AF1-AA4E-E85C91BEF5E5_zpsiyg0fhby.jpg.html]

Picture of unit over previous owners tank as I never set it up on my 4 foot.

Hi Seabass. I am interested and would like to discuss with you. please PM me your contact details

Hi Seabass. I am interested and would like to discuss with you. please PM me your contact details

Sorry JeffM, need to sell this locally as I need to be able to demo it. It's not going to be shipped.

Ok, but I have someone who can collect if needed. its just a light unit with a program attached and being in IT that not an issue for me.

Ok, but I have someone who can collect if needed. its just a light unit with a program attached and being in IT that not an issue for me.

Ok JeffM, that is an option, but I still want to demo to your contact. Will they be prepared to come for a demo?

I will contact them and check. I still want to chat to you about it before I send someone there.

Reason I want to sell locally is that I bought the unit and never used it. I tried to demo it but don't know how to do it. I have not had time to check you tube to figure it out, but would like the buyer to be happy when they see it is working during demo.

When I bought it the fans were making a noise and the seller said that it was fine when it was sold. I can't refute the claim as the fans could have been damaged in transit.

Luckily it was under warranty still when I bought it and pacific sun sent me 12 replacement fans. Six have been replaced and I have another 6 new ones.

Just need time to learn how to demo it via you tube videos.

Bump up to the top for an excellent light unit at a bargain price. Would hate to know what this unit costs new at current exchange rate.

Did get to test unit over my 4 this week before emptying the tank. All LEDs work, fans work, sunrise / sunset and moonlights all tested.

Prepared to ship if you know someone coming to EL and they are prepared to collect for you.

It's an excellent unit.

Sho, what a bargain. I have these exact lights on my 6ft, and it works perfectly. Corals grow well and the spread is perfect, even though they are only on 50% so far. And they retail for well over R30k.

IMG_7405.jpg

If I had the cash, I would have snapped them up for my future monster tank.

Hi seabass. Will these work on a 1.8m tank? am interested but would rely on shipping since I do not know of anyone that travels. Will be able to make an offer if there is the posibility of transport. . If anyone can assist with shipping let me know.

Will these work on a 1.8m tank

I have the exact same unit on my 1.8m tank in the above pic, and they work perfectly for that size. In the pic they are only on 50% of maximum capacity, so only halfway to max intensity so far, and you can see how bright it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom