Pacific Sun Metis Hyperion R2 LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested it on my 600w tank and it covered that with no problem. Will sell if I can find more info wrt cover.

Metis Hyperion R2+ 3x135W 1250mm - cover area up to 165x70x70cm

From Pacific sun website for the R2+ which is 135w unit each, mine is the R2 with 150w units each.

Last edited:
I read that the fans were replaced within the warranty, do you know till when it is still under warranty?

Are you open to offers?

Last edited:
I read that the fans were replaced within the warranty, do you know till when it is still under warranty?

Are you open to offers?

Cannot say if it is still under warrantee. Sorry but the price is not negotiable as I paid R15k and never used it. Only tested it over my 4 foot. It's an amazing unit, especially the sunset when it gets close to moonlight phase.

I also have the 6 additional brand new fans for future use.

The new R2+ must be over R30k. So it is a great deal.
Sorry I can't negotiate on price.

I can ship via courier at your cost and risk.
It's really best if you know a reefer coming this way who can collect for you and ensure it is shipped with care. I personally think a courier will be a risk.

You could even check on the forum if there are reefers moving between EL and CT. Someone willing to assist or know of someone who will assist?

Hmmmm I'm really interested in the Light.

A lot of bubble rap will do the trick :)

Do you have any idea what shipping might cost and the option with insurance?

I don't know the weight, can't find specs on that aspect.

Light unit is 1250x130x50mm with a bit of space for wrapping
And power supply x 3 plus aspire one and extra fans will fit in a box that is max 300x300x200mm

Maybe a courier can give you a quotation based on those spect to get an idea if you are interested. It will be an estimate only and final cost of shipping may differ. Can send it with post net if that is ok?

I would prefer if you can use someone else other than post net.

I'm fine with a courier (next day delivery).

Could you please pm me how we are going to do the payments and your details and so on.

Ok can use Bex, have used them in the past for live stock.

Payment would be eft, then when I know shipping I will pay and you reimburse via eft.

I will forward details now. Shipping will take place on Tuesday next week.

That's fine we can do that.

Just waiting for a payment to clear a account as soon as its through later today, ill do the EFT to your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom