LOL @ ScubaNinja - no - we don't know EVERYTHING.... but between many of the "more established reefers" they have a LOT of experience.... I too am still learning.... One just keeps on learning.....
BUT - at least I can say I am now really starting to be proud of my tank... soon everyone of you will be proud too! Good luck - enjoy!

Welcome, books are the only way to go. If someone says something on the forum(not saying there wrong) it there opion, where as if a book says something then it got some fundation

Welcome, books are the only way to go. If someone says something on the forum(not saying there wrong) it there opion, where as if a book says something then it got some fundation

Bit harsh fella:( some of the reefing breakthroughs have come from amatuer reefkeepers that use forums, in fact there are professional reefkeepers that use this medium.:)

Bit harsh fella:( some of the reefing breakthroughs have come from amatuer reefkeepers that use forums, in fact there are professional reefkeepers that use this medium.:)

Totally agree with Wee, books are great, but the lessons learnt from a vast spectrum of different reefers is worth way more than any book, plus you can't joke with a book ;)

PS: Wee man, your sig: Which one does it mean:
  • Don't let the bastards wear you down
  • Go ahead. Make my day.
  • Don t let the bastards get you down

Totally agree with Wee, books are great, but the lessons learnt from a vast spectrum of different reefers is worth way more than any book, plus you can't joke with a book ;)

PS: Wee man, your sig: Which one does it mean:
  • Don't let the bastards wear you down
  • Go ahead. Make my day.
  • Don t let the bastards get you down

Any of the above ;)

I must disagree.
Remember, knowledge of reefkeeping, equipment, different approaches, tactics etc.... continously change. Fortunatley we have a forum where people continue to experiment and give us their personal views and experiences.
Dont get me wrong,books do help alot, i got some of my own.

Back
Top Bottom