Lanzo +1
Butcherman (Steven) +1 (Hayley)
garethmur (Gareth) +1
Yuri + 1
Neo +1
Robertkukla (Robert) +1(Gwen)
Picogirl (Courtney)+1(Dylan)
Saltyreef

Can you please send me your REAL names so that we can do the Nick->Nme conversion thingie?

Cheers

Marc

I wish I could make it... I missed the previous Pta meeting because it was the day before my wedding... and I will miss this one because I'm in Margate...

Enjoy guys and girls

I have a change in numbers, total for my attendance info will be 3 adults and 2 kids, me (Peter), my wife (Mandy), mother-in-law (Carol) and my 2 kids (Nicole-8yrs & Jonathan-5yrs).

Hi guys

Just remember that you guys should please bring some camping chairs for the braai.

The fish that should have landed today wont be coming in due to fifa...so we apologize for the low livestock levels.

See you guys on sunday

Cool, so we are on for sunday, not a huge turnout (may be due to the Wold Cup and school holidays) so far confirmed:

PeterL (Peter) +4
Gaboon (Nick)
Vatso (Mark)
mnd123 (Marc)
Slagter (Sean)
Dewald + 1
Lanzo +1
Butcherman (Steven) +1 (Hayley)
garethmur (Gareth) +1
Yuri + 1
Neo +1
Robertkukla (Robert) +1(Gwen)
Picogirl (Courtney)+1(Dylan)
Saltyreef

OK, here is a map (Lanz please confirm), that picture is the Edison centre where Dorry resides. Go to maps.google.co.za and put the following co-ordinates in -25.865557,28.166435

The GPS co-ords are as above S 25DEG 51.925' , E 28DEG 09,977'

dorrypets.jpg

Last edited:
True, but it's ok, I know you don't like my inferior map system :( :p

I will not be able to make this one as we leave for red sea on Saturday. However i have been promising a bunch of MASA calendars that i have left over from my batch. @PeterL is going to pick them up from me this afternoon and hand them out to those who would like one. So if you would like a MASA calendar get your A to the meet and enjoy the get-together.

Back
Top Bottom