• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Bio-cubes

Reaction score
Hi Sponsors, need to the 3 lfs's in cpt i frequent and they do not stock BIO-Cubes any longer, my tank is 250 litres, who has Bio cubes? please let me know which ones and price. as well as shipping/postage cost.

Thank you

Have contacted perky's, sams and 2 other non sponsor lfs now, Nada

We have the v4 in stock
250ml
500ml
1000ml

Hi Sponsors, need to the 3 lfs's in cpt i frequent and they do not stock BIO-Cubes any longer, my tank is 250 litres, who has Bio cubes? please let me know which ones and price. as well as shipping/postage cost.

Thank you

Hi Nadeem.

I have enough for you , and i will give them to you ( No Charge ) without a bottle ( damaged )
pls read all info you need as i wouldnt want a reapeat of last week.
Come in anytime

D:)

Hi Nadeem. I have enough for you , and i will give them to you ( No Charge ) without a bottle ( damaged ) pls read all info you need as i wouldnt want a reapeat of last week. Come in anytime D

shot dude, will be there this afternoon, im sure andre will be cool, shot bud

@bryan will deliver free of charge, or maybe @irie ivan can help you!
Wish I could help, but I am not involved in the company. It really is a pity most Cpt shops dont stock it, to the detriment of hobbyists imho.
Great that Reef Aquatics stock it though.
Perhaps someone should contact Mark Nel for distribution rights in Cpt... I know he has huge orders to fill for US and Canada, but i know he'll make a plan for the local market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could help, but I am not involved in the company. It really is a pity most Cpt shops dont stock it, to the detriment of hobbyists imho.
Great that Reef Aquatics stock it though.
Perhaps someone should contact Mark Nel for distribution rights in Cpt... I know he has huge orders to fill for US and Canada, but i know he'll make a plan for the local market.

Dude with all due respect, with all the controversy surrounding this product, with retailers giving this product away for free, what am I to do ? Guru advice needed ???

Seriously....same guys causing trouble again! How on earth did a question about pricing lead to rumors about suppliers and conspiracy theories??
If you are not a sponser and cannot offer a PRICE or worthwhile information on a product, then don't post in the Sponser request section. Rather keep your comments to yourself.

Really getting tired of this crap now guys, far too many drama queens, unfounded rumours being thrown around and unnecessary posts, there seems to be more negative opinions than positive advice on the forum lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom