• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Bio-cubes

:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:I wanted to lighten up the thread. but from the below post it looks like the dead horse is being flogged some more.

Last edited:
People on the forum make any thread into a political issue with regards to sponsors and suppliers. Just last week I said we must work together for the betterment of the hobby. If there is a issue with Orca then haaties. They should sort out distribution. If any LFS chooses not so or stops stocking any product that is their choice. Not even the supplier has a say in that because the LFS has paid in full for the stock he has on his shelf, if he wants to make a loss on it then that's his prerogative. If someone decides to give something away for free that he paid for in full that is his choice. In this case it helped out a person that needed it, was he supposed to throw it away? He gave it to someone that will benefit from it. It is unfortunate that David did not see the post and apologize instantly when he did, either way what Andre had was too much for what Nadeem needed. Andre was mature enough to say how he felt and said he had no hard feelings. He is a great guy and many individuals can learn from his ethic.

Last edited:
For a forum full of men you guys all behave like a bunch of PMS women!! Hell David has already said he did not see andre's post, Andre has an issue getting rid of the stock and not with David - the mods are making more of an issue of this that the original posters !!

I give this post 10 mins :)

Last edited:
Like Louise said everyone very emotional, best to step back and evaluate the situation. Keith i'm stating fact of what happend other than adding to the conspiracy theories going around. This is what i see on the thread and in various LFS's, not trying to stir, i prefer to sort things out instead of add to rumours and speculation.

the mods are making more of an issue of this that the original posters !!
No we're not, most of the offending posts have been deleted, we are not commenting on Andre's and David's posts, we're commenting on all the other unnecessary and argumentative posts from other members that escalated the non-issue into an issue that was totally pointless.

@viper357 - great :)

I have had personal dealings with Nur, David and Andre and all these dealings have been fantastic and have felt like I have come back with nothing more than an honest passion for the hobby and a love for reef keeping from all!

The problem with deleting some posts from a thread is that the remaining ones are read out of context. The only comments left are the ones that the original comments are associated to and then the negative emotions are completely misconstrued....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom