Baaienaar- Third time lucky

Apolgies

Hell guys, sorry for duplicating the photo. It's my first time uploading photos and I'm battling.

How's that for an Alveopora (if Lanzo is right it has 12 tentacles per polyp.

14484a80531d6a6a4.jpg

Stunnig tank you have there. Why not go for some Vortechs for your water flow. It will solve all your flow problems

Tony

Thanks for the advice Tony. Will look into it. I'll be looking at some SPS's once my water is older, so I'll probably need some extra flow by then.

I've done it again!

Guys,
I guess I need some lessons at this. Will take some photos of the engine room and post it later this week.

ill help you with the pictures when i come visit.

you can also try uploading it on photo bucket and the post the img code in masa...this will give you your full photo without cutting it;) to get it to 125k

Hi9 Lanzo,
You know I like a challenge!

But seriosly though, I got it and another.....yes, I know, two anemones (one a yellow sand anemone if my info is correct) as a gift from my brother. He's a diver and thought he was doing me a favour- a belated birthday gift.

I couldn't help it, but I'll flog them if they prove problematic.

Hi9 Lanzo,
You know I like a challenge!

But seriosly though, I got it and another.....yes, I know, two anemones (one a yellow sand anemone if my info is correct) as a gift from my brother. He's a diver and thought he was doing me a favour- a belated birthday gift.

I couldn't help it, but I'll flog them if they prove problematic.

yip you are the challenge man:yeahdude:

See you have a powder blue too...very nice fish....lets hope the tangs after him will survive:whistling:

Lanzo

I had to keep them if I wanted the nice Powder Blue Tang that was in the packet as well. Thanks for the offer to help. I really need it.

yip you are the challenge man:yeahdude:

See you have a powder blue too...very nice fish....lets hope the tangs after him will survive:whistling:

Why? He seems quite a happy chappie to me. There's a Banner as well, and two Goldies. A mate of his gave up on the hobby- says the marine thing's not for him.

Must say my Powder Blue is doing nicely. He must be experiencing an identity crisis, because he is a really playful almost lovable chap- no agro stuff at all. I bought a sailfin this week and added him into the mix, and still no problems. Must say though that that's about it for fish stock in my tank now. Actually, I need to get rid of the two sandsifter gobies- they are working on my nerves persisting in wanting to pile all my sand onto my LR. I'll live with them for about another month untill my tank is set and then they'll be up for grabs by anyone who needs/wants them.- given I can catch them!

well done, looks like your yank is coming along very nicely!! pics of the powder blue pls...

Back
Top Bottom