aah.. electricity in my tank!

Had the same problem in my tank.
But could never find the problem.
Even after switching everything off one by one.
I tend to agree with Tobes.
Making sure my inmates are happy and healthy is my first priority, above all ells.

Had the same problem in my tank.
But could never find the problem.
Even after switching everything off one by one.
I tend to agree with Tobes.
Making sure my inmates are happy and healthy is my first priority, above all ells.

:nono: You could be playing with someone's life.

I have got switches to every item in the tank. Switch it of one by one you can find out witch one it is, some time it is just the salt on one of the connections especially on wire strippers. On the pump or heater wash of in fresh water dry in the sun. Seal the hole around the wire or the top of the heater with silicone. I had it ones. hope u get it right. My kid did not like it either.

I have got switches to every item in the tank. Switch it of one by one you can find out witch one it is, some time it is just the salt on one of the connections especially on wire strippers. On the pump or heater wash of in fresh water dry in the sun. Seal the hole around the wire or the top of the heater with silicone. I had it ones. hope u get it right. My kid did not like it either.

Bud if you had a grounding probe your kid would not be afraid of an aquarium, but most importantly, the possibility of fatal exposure to electricity is reduced.

Now think of this can of worms.....

1) When you do not put hands in the tank there is no electricity felt by the corals and inhabitants. Put your hands in and the earthing circuit is completed and all the inhabitants feel what the "cut, finger, etc" experiences.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRUSTING YOUR SILICONE FIX TO ASSURE AND ADVISE OTHER REEFERS. :nono:

Silicone is the best thing EVER. i have used it on everything, i love it. i cleaned up the pump last night and siliconed it . going to test it out later.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRUSTING YOUR SILICONE FIX TO ASSURE AND ADVISE OTHER REEFERS.

Its a forum, people can share thier experience's..

Back
Top Bottom