Zetlight LED club

This is how I did mine .

Connect the lights up but keep power supply off.

Connect the wifi controller and use app to detect wifi module .

Go into the wifi module ZBOX...... wou will see all the light settings there.

Top right corner ...go into menu and select matching.

Matching will open another tab with a progress bar .

Once progress bar running switch light on at power supply .

Light will flash .

Close matching tab and lights will work

You should be able to adjust lights by unlocking the " lock" tab .

Did two lights from one controller like this ...switched both lights on at the same time.
I eventually did this and it worked thankfully! Weekend was made! Really cool to play around with this unit... lightning cycles and cloud sweeps are amazing. It seems for future reference the light should only be switched on after matching the light with the Horizon app.

If it's anything like the others, at the start it should be broadcasting its own wifi where you should be able to connect to it. Once you're connected to its wifi hotspot using your phone you'll then be able to find it using the Horizon app. From the app you'll then be able to configure it to join your home wifi.
Thanks but the issue was matching the light with the app which @Blomhj explained.

Hi,I am looking into possibly using a Zetlight on an SPS and mixed reef system, which is the best of the Zetlight range for a 1.2 meter system. How do they compare to maxspect, AI Hydra 52, Radion, Kessill, etc.

Last edited:
Hi @Steve Warren look at the Zetlight ZT6600 for that size tank. I enjoy mine. Cheers.

Hi guys.

Looking to buy a 2nd hand zt6600..
It has no power supply and a 2 led globes need replacement.

The options are to trade for my 1201
Or buy..

I have my t5s atm..

Any help welcomed.

Hi Guys

Just thought I would post my review of the Zetlight UFO after about 18 months use.

I have them on a 1.8m by 1m x 0.7m deep tank with softies and tried a few sps unsuccessfully.

I have 2 of them. Decent lights for low light corals. Nice control-ability with the separate wifi controller. But I have the first controller that came out (A100?? - can't recall model) and its not great. Lights don't always switch on. I have 2 lights connected and they go out of sync often. My one light no longer "matches" to controller but previous setting appears to work. I just "match" the other light to the same setting.

Fans are a huge problem if you ask me. Both of mine packed-up. One during warranty period, one after. Service great from supplier and repaired.

Conclusion: Very disappointed in them for the price. For me not worth buying these lights.

Regards

Zayd

Hi Guys

Just thought I would post my review of the Zetlight UFO after about 18 months use.

I have them on a 1.8m by 1m x 0.7m deep tank with softies and tried a few sps unsuccessfully.

I have 2 of them. Decent lights for low light corals. Nice control-ability with the separate wifi controller. But I have the first controller that came out (A100?? - can't recall model) and its not great. Lights don't always switch on. I have 2 lights connected and they go out of sync often. My one light no longer "matches" to controller but previous setting appears to work. I just "match" the other light to the same setting.

Fans are a huge problem if you ask me. Both of mine packed-up. One during warranty period, one after. Service great from supplier and repaired.

Conclusion: Very disappointed in them for the price. For me not worth buying these lights.

Regards

Zayd

@Nero19 , on the UFO lights.

Hi guys

Anyone got some recommendations on the best settings for the ZS7300?

Really eager to see how far or close I am.

Hi guys, my zt6600 is loosing time so my light cycle is always out. Does the unit have a small battery in it like a computer?

Hi guys, my zt6600 is loosing time so my light cycle is always out. Does the unit have a small battery in it like a computer?

yes it does have a battery which keeps the settings in the event of a power outage!

i would recomend it be changed

I am a beginner hobbyist and bought a Zetligh ZA1201 luminaire. It turns out that the instruction manual came in Japanese and I can not program it. Would anyone have the manual in English? Could send in my email "paulomoser@uol.com.br". Thank you.

Hi Everyone, just quick question. Would a ZA1201 be sufficient for a softy only tank (Waterbox 20 gal)? Or would a bigger light like a ZT6500 be better to use?

Back
Top Bottom