WP40 13000 L p/h Variable Wavemaker back in stock !

As far as i know, 1 controller per pump. I have 2 of these in my tank both set on zero (knobs turned completely to the left). One W2 and one on Else. working like a charm in a 2m x .6w x .6h

I'm loving mine on my 1200x600x450. Using W1 3/4 of the way to the right.
@Andre@ReefAquatics I see there are some upgrades/accessories like upgraded light sensors and power packs where you can change the voltage. There also seems to be an upgraded controller with more settings. Are you able to get any of these?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving mine on my 1200x600x450. Using W1 3/4 of the way to the right.
@Andre@ReefAquatics I see there are some upgrades/accessories like upgraded light sensors and power packs where you can change the voltage. There also seems to be an upgraded controller with more settings. Are you able to get any of these?

@ScottK, there seems to be some vagueness on the different controller as they say the controllers with the extra settings are not for dispatched from China (yet that their origin) and for the Export Market only, so a bit confusing ?

I think a 1200 tank would be the smallest as this guy moves some serious water.

if you lower the voltage of the pump, the pump will definately burn, maybe not today or tommorow but it will burn :)

I don't understand this, surely something running at a lower capacity is at less risk of burning out?

if you lower the Voltage, you dont lower the capacity, the motor will continue to provide a set amount of Watts meaning that if you lower the voltage , the Current will increase and the pump will run "warmer". :)

what @ScottK is talking about is that there is already a manufacturer supplied adjustable power supply that is available for these pumps to safely step them down a notch to 12v so that they can be used on smaller tanks.

Any chance you have a few of the photo diodes for the controller in stock andre
@Fred d , no but a photodiode is a very basic component and surely we can find one locally, its only the forward bias we need to know, but I'm highly sure the supplier wont give us this info, I'll find a couple and test them, its bound to work :)

...I popped in at yebo electronics in the week and got 2 from them but it was the wrong ones , light affects it opposite to what its supposed to ... I would try discribe it as a relay that's normally closed as apposed to being normally open if you know what I'm trying to say . will try and get back there on saterday ... let you know

Back
Top Bottom