Trev????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone had paid for an Emporer angel (with juvenile markings) or Anthias I have these available for free .. PM me, unfortunately in Paarl

Also have an individual great barrier reef clown(A.Akyndros) if someone wants it

I will not pass my views on these posts other than to say that I hope those with the biggest mouths never fall into the same situation one day.

Move on

im not trying to dig up excuses for the guy but i think he will contact us when hes ready.. agree money owing is a bad think to have looming over your head but imagine his situation if he has indeed closed.. no job, no form of income etc etc..

i believe the best way to tackle this is to help him.. let him have an IOU with you and he will be way more eager to pay you back in the future..

its times like these we need to assit out fellow reefer..

Leslie, couldn't agree more. No one sets out in life to disappoint others and especially not friends and colleagues. Perhaps he has not managed it well, but there is no text book on how to manage troubled times and failure. Lets stand together. Well done Leslie and others for trying to keep this together. Hats off to you guys.

Some info guys, he still have some fish that is sold, well for sure they are properly QT by now:thumbup: will get a list maybe later

nope, don't speak to him, speak to his girlfriend and she is talking to MOM, think he feels real bad about this, he will evenialy talk to us when he is ready and the few posts thats poping up I mail to her just to inspiring him that we feel for him.

aweh, what kine?

Leslie, couldn't agree more. No one sets out in life to disappoint others and especially not friends and colleagues. Perhaps he has not managed it well, but there is no text book on how to manage troubled times and failure. Lets stand together. Well done Leslie and others for trying to keep this together. Hats off to you guys.

thanks for that it is difficult at times, i myself have also made mistakes i life and i know how it feels..

Its not the mistake that will be remembbered but how we go about fixing the problem and our conduct in the process..

hoping for a positive outcome...

I know life happens and things don't go to plan am a very understanding person I could of worked something out with him but now I can't I can't even speak to him.trev should of call us and told us what he sis going though and take it from there ,we have very little answers to all our questions .and that is what upsets me the most

Also have an individual great barrier reef clown(A.Akyndros) if someone wants it

Hey G..if it is still available i will collect this saturday gladly...and yes i agree with your statement..

I know life happens and things don't go to plan am a very understanding person I could of worked something out with him but now I can't I can't even speak to him.trev should of call us and told us what he sis going though and take it from there ,we have very little answers to all our questions .and that is what upsets me the most

for sure its has not been handled correctly.. im totally in agreement with that.. but its harder to face an agressive angry person than a compassionate caring one..

the more we vent frustrations publicly the worse it makes it.. and the less likey to get trev back on here and some answers to the speculation..

;)

@Trev we really do want to hear your side of this.. and if you cold by any chance give us some clarity and come to some arrangement with peopel cash is owed o it would be great.. but this is something that wont go away it will stick with you for as long as you are in marines and reefkeeping.. so better to confront it and be forthcoming with those transactions that have gone sour (if indeed that is the case)......

Last edited by a moderator:
Leslie, you won't believe this but before Trev went off line he told me few ppl is owing him some money, I thought that was sorted, today his girlfriend told me that there are a few that is still owing him some money.

Leslie, you won't believe this but before Trev went off line he told me few ppl is owing him some money, I thought that was sorted, today his girlfriend told me that there are a few that is still owing him some money.

its a tough one china..

I hope Trev returns and has learned a valuable lesson..business ethics and good business etiquette..taking money upfront and selling goods before it's in hand..does not always go together..also maybe he is in mourning over his friend Johan..i guess certain things we will never know..the days of buying on credit(people owing him money) these people has not posted yet..i wonder if they would..Trev is a good guy and maybe he needs to be rescued by those folk who owes him..it's sad to see someone disappearing who has such a passion for marines..just my 2cents:whistling:

I owe him R150 but I can't get hold of him... How am I supposed to pay it back? The moment he shows face I will pay him but he disappeared days after I got the frogspawn... :lol:

Uhmmmm, just to prove that I did pay him....... and yes, I did buy on credit, same as what I have done before with Lanzo, but still pays, even if it is a bit late sometimes :p :whistling: :

TwoOceansaquaticsCopy_0.jpg

Hi all .

For those guys who have posted up to now that they have lost fish due to Trevs dissaperence - we will help by supplying you those fish at Cost price .

If they are fish we cant get easily , we will swop them out for somthing else of your choice , but i cant send out lists and prices to you .
Pls P.M me your details ( but no new additions to whats been posted )and i will get back to you as soon as i have some details for you.

Many thanks
David & Dane
What an offer, thank you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom