September Durban Reef Meeting

thats it thank you :) . I checked the pic of the big pin , its the exact type i was looking for :)

Great, they grow pretty quickly as well. Clown is quite chunky and irritates the polyps at times, but otherwise they are generally swaying with the flow. :m12:

Hi all,

There's been a change in venue. One of our MASA sponsors Anita from Tunze SA has kindly offered her place to have the bring and braai at. It's in a more centralized location (Hillcrest) so hope more can join us :)

Please let me know by about Wednesday next week if you can make it so that I can add your name to the list. I will PM the address to all interested within the next day or two.

@ShaunVenter
@Mekaeel
@Indrin
@makharold
@nepellew + 1
@Tokolosh 420
@Spearo
@Hammerhead

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Sunday! If anyone else would like to join please let me know so that I can send through the address.

Thanks Hails, we are looking forward to meeting all the MASA members:)

Im def in..I saw there were some frags ordered. Please let me know whats still available as im keen on pins and any other softs.
Shot
Shaun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hails, please give me numbers coming to the KZN MASA Meeting by tomorrow, so that I can cater.
Thanks, see you all Sunday;)

PS The gate intercom at 17 Forbes Drive is on the blink, so please give a missed call when you get to the gate, either
031-7671121 or 0836533197 or 0833651501 Cheers Anita

I haven't any frags I've only ever tried one

Hi guys. Apologies, but I will not be able to attend the meet tomorrow. :(

Back
Top Bottom