Sean's Concrete tank Photos

Tank is still shanana. Just battling to balance work, fishing and logging on, kids in 3 different schools etc etc in a 24 hour day.....

Enough with the excuses, it takes 5 seconds to take a pic with your phone and upload it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Enough with the excuses, it takes 5 seconds to take a pic with your phone and upload it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

@viper357 of all the people in the world to give that piece of advice....

but have to agree 5 seconds is all you need

Last edited by a moderator:

Sayeth the man with the voice.:lol:

I have been in front of the Pc for 5 minutes to try and finish a quote before the kids need to be collected and re routed to the next sporting event. It is honestly a mad house this side. Half my Fish I bought last year still need to go into my tank... Still at my Boet's place....

Will try and make some time in the next 2 weeks...
If you see that I am online......... Not me, the wife still seeking for bargains under the for sale forums... Especially wrt LED. See, now I have just fell behind on the quote again. (Even falling behind on Facebook...lol)

Anyone who wants to know...Fish are all still alive and kicking... But still swimming in my Boet's tank.... Will be back in the big tank as soon as I have time and patience

Good to know you still in it Larnie :biggrin:
Hows the family?

Doing well Meks... We went down to your small town over the weekend to visit the eldest one as he does not come home too often. Als went to see the Umgeni Birdpark.
Really liked it. Drove past Northlands and it took serious effort NOT to turn in.

Doing well Meks... We went down to your small town over the weekend to visit the eldest one as he does not come home too often. Als went to see the Umgeni Birdpark.
Really liked it. Drove past Northlands and it took serious effort NOT to turn in.
Please ring me up when you in Durban again. We must get together, its been ages.

OK. At long last... CLS is back in and working. Next step-- Changing the light unit.. (Wonder if it must not become Bathwater, like Mark Kunharts tank...mmm

Last edited:
OK. At long last... CLS is back in and working. Next step-- Changing the light unit.. (Wonder if it must not become Bathwater, like Mark Kunharts tank...mmm
No man... no bathwater..
I tell you what....
I'll bring you some cape snoek and yellowtail and you use your concrete box for a livewell?

Hey bud. Long long time. You doing well??

Nah, you can bring them, we eat them instead. Just kidding with the bathwater.

Wiating for light units, then tank is ok again.

Uhhmm, yip, put in water, put in fish, wait for cycle (nope, no waiting, just add cheese), and Bob's your uncle.

So marines is still that easy...hehe

Lol.
Ja gaan goed meneer, kap aan, behalwe vir die vis droogte innie kaap
Sjoe, how much cheese you gonna need in that tank.

Back
Top Bottom